Staffing & Venue Services
LX Labour Rates
|Electrician:||$90 per hour|
LX Rental Rate
|Transformer Rental:||$200 per day|
|100 Amp||$100 per day|
|200 Amp||$200 per day|
|400 Amp||$400 per day|
(Shoot hours as needed)
|Engineer:||$70 per hour|
(Move in day and Shoot Hours)
|Liaison||$27.50 per hour|
|Labour, Dumpster & Disposal:||$150|
- Available outside of Fair Times (mid-August- Labour Day Monday) and Fright Nights (October).
- Ask your PNE Sales Rep about sizes and prices.
|Attendant:||$22.50 per hour|
Raising/Lowering of Lights in PNE Forum/Rollerland
- $600.00 for ½ of PNE Forum
- Rollerland – is left up
Custodial Cleaning - Rollerland
|Cleaning:||$50-$120 three times per week|
- All rentals are to obtain and maintain comprehensive general liability insurance in the amount to $5,000,000 Canadian naming both the Pacific National Exhibition and the City of the Vancouver as additional insureds.
- All rentals to provide copy of the Electrical Permit. • Rates outlined in this package do not include applicable GST.
- Rates may change without notice.
- Costs outlined should be used as a guideline only. Film-specific quotes, including ancillary costs will be provided to production once a full filming application is received. A 10% administration fee will be applied to all charges.
- The PNE is fully unionized site and all rentals must adhere to union guidelines.
- Please speak your PNE Representative for guidelines.
- Please note that spiking of stakes in the ground or payment is NOT PERMITTED anywhere on the PNE site. $1000.00 will be charged per peg if found. The production will be liable for damages if a utility is struck.
- Please keep clear of the grass and be mindful of arriving and departing.
Next Steps & Booking Process
To hold a date, please contact the PNE Manager of Film Services at 604-252-3532. Please fill out the online filming and parking application link at: http://staging.pne.ca/filming/venue-rental-online-application-form/.
Holds are kept for 4 weeks and then released if no other communication is received.
To secure a date, a non-refundable deposit will be required.
Dates from mid-September to mid-March in the Agrodome are given absolute priority to our Community Ice Rental Program.